[updated with correct URL]
I saw this and thought I should pass it on.
Microsoft Partner Network 2009 will explore strategies that enable you to continue to meet customers' needs and exploit new opportunities. Designed for Partner executives and sales leads, this event follows on from the Worldwide Partner Conference in July and provides more details of our UK execution plans.
Join us for:
- Insights from Microsoft executives as they share the Microsoft vision and strategies together with business growth opportunities and product innovation
- A range of Partner-to-Partner online and offline networking opportunities, plus strategic and practical guidance on how to collaborate successfully with other Microsoft Partners
- Market insights and guidance on developing customer opportunities
- Useful resources to help you sell, market and deploy Microsoft technology, particularly when you find yourself in competitive technology situations
- A glimpse into future industry trends and innovation, with exciting demonstrations
- An introduction to the UK award winners from the Worldwide Partner Conference 2009.
To register your place at this essential event, click the button below and enter invitation code 22BAF4 . You can also register by phone: call 0870 166 6670.
Check the Microsoft Partner Network 2009 website for more details about the event over the coming weeks. You can also sign up to our RSS service, or follow us on Twitter.
We look forward to seeing you at Wembley Stadium on 7 October.
Small, Medium Enterprises & Partners Group - Microsoft UK
Fri, Aug 28 2009 8:45 AM